We implement all features for 3 operating Systems (Mac, Windows, Ubuntu and Ubuntu on Docker).
Short/Medium term features¶
- Improve template for TestCaseDefinitions
- Better support for scraping
- Improved reporting on test runs/Test cases, etc.
- Improved handling of test data base entities (e.g. use-counters for each object)
Features for later¶
- Asynchronous test case continuation after paused test case status (V2.0)
- Double Opt-In Automation (so far no ‘takers’)
- Proof of concept with PyWinAuto
- Integration with SAP Gui Scripting via VBS and PyWinAuto
- Improved support for Mass testing APIs
- Katalon Importer/Converter as Webservice
- Integration with Atlassian Confluence (for Testcase and Testrun definitions)
- Better support for oData V4.0 (similar to SOAP)
- Support for GraphQL via Graphene
- Multi-Language interface (I18n)
So far whatever we do goes into the open source version, so there’s no PRO-Version planned currently. Also baangtDB, the big brother of baangt (WEB-Interface using baangt’s core functionality for larger corporations) is purely open source.
Nevertheless we plan to provide these services:
- Priority support
- Testcase creation as a Service
- Testing as a service